Welcome, everybody. This is the trial run for the Plus Academy Teachers Forum/Blog. Seeing as I'm a technological caveman, I'm inviting you to help me test out this page over the next few weeks. In theory, everyone should be able to post and comment on posts on this page. My hope is that this can be a place for the teachers of all Plus branches to ask advice of each other, share teaching tips and strategies, and pass on knowledge gained about Korean culture and life in and around Seoul. The one thing I ask is to keep posts and comments positive and constructive.
Thanks, and hopefully we'll have all the kinks ironed out in no time and everyone on board. Also, any comments, suggestions or complaints about the site can be emailed directly to me at samatplus@gmail.com
-Sam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Check 1, 2.
ReplyDeletepost-it post-it.
ReplyDeletexnay on the new post ability from my end. not on my dashboard and not available here. obvy can post a comment though
ReplyDelete